Friday, July 14, 2006
Feeling Better
First day I have actually felt near 100%. Guess I just can't deal with jet lag anymore.
Callie finished a week of horse riding camp today. She rode a miniature pony--her second summer to go to the camp. My first pro photo assignment for my new D50: I shot the group portrait of the kids. Payment: four slices of pizza at today's graduation party.
One important thing I learned at the camp: when kids are shoveling horse manure out of a stall (the fine art of mucking), do NOT open your mouth wide to laugh.
Callie finished a week of horse riding camp today. She rode a miniature pony--her second summer to go to the camp. My first pro photo assignment for my new D50: I shot the group portrait of the kids. Payment: four slices of pizza at today's graduation party.
One important thing I learned at the camp: when kids are shoveling horse manure out of a stall (the fine art of mucking), do NOT open your mouth wide to laugh.