Friday, December 09, 2005

 

On My Way

Hi, I am here in the fabulous Singapore Air business class lounge at Incheon Airport. Nice smooth trip to get here. Now I know how to go via the Dongjak bridge.

Only thing odd is that the chair I am sitting in keeps clumping down to the bottom setting.

I am probably one of the world's worst travellers. Ever see those guys wandering through airports or walking downtown with vacant, lost looks even though they appear to be ordinary office workers? That's me. Thank God Incheon Airport is designed for accidental and even bumbling tourists/travellers like me.

Saw a photo on the front page of the Intl Herald tribue, somebody shimmying down a rope tied to a tall building. Big security preps for the WTO in HK, the caption reads. Just hope they have good signage for nearsighted press officers who will end up in the janitors closet without formal direction.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?