Sunday, August 28, 2005
Biking Around
I got spoiled in Saigon, never needed to own a car. Living on a military base in Seoul, though, is a it like living back in the States: you really need a car to span the distances. Our car is coming in a few weeks, so yesterday I bought a bike and have started commuting to work with it.
It's only 15 minutes from home to work and I've had a modest workout by the time I get to the office.
Hard getting used to the darker skies here; a bit more like Hanoi, I guess, versus HCMC.
Always looks like it is going to rain; have to get used to gauging the weather.
It's only 15 minutes from home to work and I've had a modest workout by the time I get to the office.
Hard getting used to the darker skies here; a bit more like Hanoi, I guess, versus HCMC.
Always looks like it is going to rain; have to get used to gauging the weather.