Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Recuperating
I sent this message to JarJar's kitchen on Sunday but I guess I was so sick I mis-sent it:
Have been off the blog for the past few days because I have been under the weather. I feel like there is a massive green-horned bacteria sitting on my chest. Fortunately, it's the weekend, so I have been doing nothing but resting, watching CNN and reading Steve Coll's book, Ghost Wars, an excellent review of foreign involvement in Afghanistan over the past two decades. http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&contentId=A55082-2004Feb19¬Found=true
Have been off the blog for the past few days because I have been under the weather. I feel like there is a massive green-horned bacteria sitting on my chest. Fortunately, it's the weekend, so I have been doing nothing but resting, watching CNN and reading Steve Coll's book, Ghost Wars, an excellent review of foreign involvement in Afghanistan over the past two decades. http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&contentId=A55082-2004Feb19¬Found=true