Saturday, June 26, 2004
He's way out there now
My family is spread out on three continents for the next couple of weeks. Cal left this morn for summer camp in the Alps; it's his first solo trans-oceanic flight, but the truth is that normally he takes care of me when the two of us are flying, not vice-versa.
You can send him an email at CalvinOgburn@hotmail.com. If he's got time in-between shaving cream&toothpaste fights, wandering through big old castles and wargaming with Austrian and Saudi friends, he may even reply. (Last summer he was having so much fun I got zero mail from him, so if you get something u will be luckier than I!)
I have one very perceptive comment on the Ken Burns commencement address (which I hope to post soon). Any other thoughts? With your permission I'll post what you send me.
You can send him an email at CalvinOgburn@hotmail.com. If he's got time in-between shaving cream&toothpaste fights, wandering through big old castles and wargaming with Austrian and Saudi friends, he may even reply. (Last summer he was having so much fun I got zero mail from him, so if you get something u will be luckier than I!)
I have one very perceptive comment on the Ken Burns commencement address (which I hope to post soon). Any other thoughts? With your permission I'll post what you send me.